Enjoyment and flavorful dishes in a peerless sea journey.
The wharf at Ushuaia harbor is the starting point of an adventure to be enjoyed by couples or among friends.
The colors of the Fuegian sunset light the landscape while the Akawaia boat sets course to navigate the Beagle Channel. The Andes and the islands southern coast provide the backdrop for a gourmet experience specially designed for the occasion.
Enjoy a different, on-board dinner with Los Cauquenes distinctive style. You will treasure the sensations experienced in this unique setting.
Upsala Glacier + Ea. Cristina + 4x4 Upsala Viewpoint + Museum
• Boarding and departure at port Punta Bandera (NPC) 08.15 hs.
• Sailing among icebergs and stunning scenery overlooking the western front of the Upsala glacier and then through Cristina Canal to the point of disembark at the Estancia.
• Guided visit to the Costumbrista museum (old shearing shed).
• Ascent in all-terrain vehicles, travelling 9.5 km through mountainous roads.
• Arrival to the Continental ice shelter.
• 30 minute walk.
• View the oriental front of Upsala Glacier, Lake Guillermo, Southern Patagonian Ice and Andes.
• Return to the farm house of the Estancia and board at 17:30 hs.
• Arrival to Puerto Banderas at 19: hs approximately.
Let your imagination run wild along the valleys and the flavors of Patagonia.
The End of the World Train offers a different way to get to know Ushuaia and the National Park, discovering Ensenada Bay and the shores of the Beagle Channel with sightings of the Hoste and Navarino islands, Lake Acigami (Lake Roca) and passing past the Mirador Bahía Lapataia.
The Train first-class rate includes an exclusive gastronomic service offering Andean food specialties.
• Per person
• Starting at age 3
• Jump, dressage and Polo
• Check for special programs
• The tour starts, ascending in all-terrain vehicles in a north-westerly direction crossing the Cordon Feruglio 9.5 km through mountainous road.
• Tour through a landscape that until recently was covered by glaciers and has a great geological interest.
• Reaching the 550 m we can observe the majestic view of the Upsala Glacier from the eastern front, exclusive of Estancia Cristina. We also see the Andes Mountains, outstanding the Bertrand hills cone and wall and part of the southern Patagonian ice.
• Walk on terrain of glacier erosion.
• View to the Oriental front of Upsala Glacier, Guillermo Lake, southern Patagonian ice and Andes Mountains.
• 9:30am: The transportation will depart Buenos Aires. On your way to the estancia a guide will explain the life of a gaucho out in the countryside.
• 11:00am: Guests will arrive to La Candelaria and have a reception with traditional empanadas and beverages.
• 12:00pm: A tour inside the castle with a narration of its history in English.
• 12:30: A tour inside the castle with a narration of its history in Spanish.
• 1:00pm: Lunch service: one non-alcoholic drink.
• 2:00pm: Traditional folklore dance show.
• 3:00pm: Gaucho skills show.
• 4:00pm: Coffee, tea, mate or mate tea with traditional Argentine pastries.
• 4:30pm: Transportation service returns guests to Buenos Aires.
*Rates expressed per person. Taxes not included (VAT 21%)
An adventurous experience within city bounds.
Just a few minutes after setting out from the hotel on own vehicles, you arrive at the foot of the Martial glacier to initiate a singular adventure accessing a trekking area.
Once amid the Fuegian mountain range, you will get acquainted with the glacier embarking on a medium-difficulty trek.
From different vantage points, the trail offers the most amazing views of the city at the end of the world.
As the perfect end to this experience, unwind with an exclusive gourmet picnic.
Available from November till March.
A perfect blend of Fuegian landscapes and gourmet food.
A placid hiking tour along the shore of the Beagle Channel to get to know the area surrounding our Resort, set against the backdrop of the Andes range.
Then a walk around the modern Bahía Cauquén neighborhood, and round up the experience with a gourmet picnic on the hotel beach, facing exceptional views of the mountains and the Channel.
Dare to taste flavors which will mingle in your mind with unique images: an experience which will last forever in your memory.
Available from November till March
Guided Tours of Tuscany and Chianti
This authentic experience will allow you to discover the treasures of the Tuscan countryside with its old villages, vineyards and white roads.
Excursions by Bicycle
An itinerary leaving from Castel Monastero and taking in the evocative locations of Rapale, Podere Marocco and Castelnouvo Berardenga before returning to our resort.
Other destinations include Val d'Orcia and the Via Francigena.
• Hiking Cascada del Río de los Perros
• Hiking Upsala Viewpoint
• Hiking Laguna de la Pesca
• Hiking del Hielo Viewpoint
• Hiking Cerro Carnero
• Hiking Cañadón de los Fósiles
• Horseback riding Viewpoint Rio de los Perros
Short Ride on the east bank of the Valley of Estancia Cristina, where you can appreciate the flora and fauna of National Park Los Glaciares. Viewpoint Rio de los Perros is a simple but beautiful waterfall melting glacier where you can see Lake Anita, Hanging Glaciers, the Valley and Town of Estancia Cristina.
• Horseback Riding Laguna de la Pesca
Horseback riding through the valley to the north, enjoying the flora and fauna. Access to the Laguna de la Pesca wading streams and rivers.
• Horseback Riding View Point Cristina
Horseback trip touring to the Valley of Caterina River and up through the western slope of Cerro Meson the post of Los Perros. Panoramic views of the surrounding hills, the Southern Ice and Upsala Glacier.
An original and ancestral journey sailing along The Channel.
Setting out from the Tierra del Fuego National Park towards the Hotel or from the Hotel towards Ushuaia Bay, with wildlife sighting during the journey.
This experience is supervised by qualified guides certified by the American Canoe Association.
Available from November till March.