Warning: Last items in stock!
A typical Provencal residence full of character.
The house and the big garden approximately offer 9,260 Square feet. The front door opens on the garden boasting a terrace, a pond and a swimming pool.
The house is composed of 10 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Guests are amazed by the rich and tasteful decoration of their holiday house. Each room is very traditional but different, with unique art objects, paintings, tapestry and antic furniture, which create a warm and unique atmosphere.
Living in this gorgeous place for a week or more is like travelling back in time while benefiting from all the modern facilities a luxury house provides.
Rates expressed per week
From January 1 to December 31, 2016: USD 28.170 per week
*Minimum stay 2 weeks
Max. 14 persons
• Lounge, 760 sq ft, with 5 French windows opening on the garden and the terrace
• Dining room
• Kitchen, preparation room, barbecue, wood oven
• Walk-in Cold room and freezer room
• Laundry and linen room
• 1 Master suite, approx 870 sq ft (Lounge, bedroom, bathroom)
• 2 large bedrooms, complete with bathrooms
• 1 large bedroom with independent access and terrace. Complete bathroom
• 1 service bedroom with complete bathroom
• 1 Large linen room with oak wood closet doors
• 4 Bedrooms. Complete Bathrooms
• 1 smaller bedroom, with complete shower room
• 1 Large Billiard/play room
• 1 library next to the billiard room
• 1 independent shower room and separate toilets
• Swimming pool
• Large gardens
• Tennis court